The Process of My Transfomation



Due to some situations in life I tend to lose hope very quickly but thanks to the wonderful people in my life, I’m in the process of overcoming this weakness. Another thing that helped me move ahead on the path of positivity is a book that I read. Its called The Secret. It gained a lot of popularity so I may not be able to tell you something different from what you already know. What could possibly be different is the situation that changed in my life. So after knowing my sister’s opinion about this book, I felt encouraged to read it.
                   Since I was not much into the habit of reading, the book couldn't hold my attention for long. Few months later I again felt motivated to know the contents of the book. This time I tried to find a video on the internet which would make it easier for me. Luckily, I found a movie made on the book and that was the day when my thoughts underwent a transformation. That day I learnt that thinking about what I want will make it a reality. What we usually do is the opposite! We think about how to get rid of what we don't want. In Psychology I had studied about habit interference, it was now time to put this lesson to practice.
          

       I started working on my thoughts but it wasn't an easy exercise. It was easy to be positive on a normal day but when I felt hopeless it was hard to push away the negativity. Like they say, practice makes man perfect. I cant say I have perfected the art of thinking positive but feeling hopeful is not very difficult now. I look at every situation as a lesson to learn from. I wanted to share my experience to be able to spread the message of positivity. Now whenever you feel low, you know what to do!      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

To Everyone I Know