A Little about Me...





I’m a fun loving person and I like being outdoors if I get an opportunity. I believe in god and that he is constantly protecting all of us and guiding us on the right path. I love watching films and I see a significant influence of the films in the way I look at major things in life. This has also given way to my love for music and now I have a song for every situation in life. I also believe that listening to music is the best if you are looking for stress relieving activities. Due to some situations in life I tend to lose hope very quickly but thanks to the wonderful people in my life, I’m in the process of overcoming this weakness. 
                                                   I love attending classes at college and spending time with my friends and teachers but like many I fear the exams. Despite this it makes me very happy to say that I perform fairly well in all my exams and sometimes make my parents and teachers proud by performing very well. Since I happen to depend a lot on people around me, I constantly feel the need to be useful to the world. This need of mine is fulfilled at least partially sometimes by preparing notes for an exam and sharing it with my friends.  
                                          With a lovely and an enthusiastic family I never get bored even if I have to spend most of my time at home. It wont be an exaggeration to say that my family tries to bring the whole world to me at home. Thankfully with the television and the internet it is not very difficult. When I say this I don’t mean I don’t enjoy things that are not easy to get. I have always got that much needed push from my family to do what was necessary at every stage of my life. I try to give them happiness doing well in academics and being a good person in the society.
                       There are some things I would like to change about myself. I believe that it important to get rid my reluctant attitude to move ahead in life. I also have habit of pushing things to the last minute before I take up the activity. This gives me a lot of stress so I hope to learn to be more organized in future. I also wish to be useful to people on a larger scale like representing a group of people who are not able to speak for themselves. With god’s grace I have already taken baby steps on this path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

The black spot that stays