To Everyone I Know





Image may contain: 1 person, smiling


I never realized until now that I'm a little in love with everyone I know. A post I shared on Facebook sometime ago reminded me of this love. As I read the post, I realized that there's something we love about everyone we know. With too many things to do, we often forget it, but that doesn't mean that the love doesn't exist.

The popular idea of love that we have created, prevents us from seeing and appreciating the various other ways in which it exits. It could be in the most insignificant things that people do or say casually. It could be in just a smile or holding the door open. I see love in so many things people do for me, but sharing food is my favorite way of sharing love. Chocolate says I love you, like nothing else :)

Every person that I have ever met has taught me to love a little more. Sometimes, I take a little while to understand, but thankfully I do. So, I'd like to pause for a moment and acknowledge the unconditional love from everyone.... sometimes even random strangers. I say unconditional because people do things for me even when they don't have to.

It may seem that I'm confusing acts of kindness with love, but I'd like to believe that kindness is an outcome of love. I sometimes fear not being able to reciprocate with the same intensity.

Thank you Krishna for all the amazing people in my life and I look forward to all those who are yet to come and fill more love in it. To all the people I have ever known... I Love You :)

Comments

  1. Its AWESOME expression from your HEART to the MANKIND betalu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree love is unconditional dear. But our love towards you is so uncontrollable. We cant help ot but just keep loving you more.. feel like a bottomless pit of love.. its all because of the wonderful person you are. Miss you da!. My adorable creature. Love the positive and straight attiude of yours. God bless you always and you better keep up the amazing smile of yours many hearts are connected to it.

    Love,
    Mru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for loving me!!! To love and to be loved is the best thing in the world :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much...I loved it a lot...😍😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written. Keep the writing flowing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I really love you but I know I want to keep you happy comfortable
    and well fed always😁 If that's love, then I love you unconditionally😝. All love to Radhika aunty though πŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saru!!! Food has always been synonymous with love.. thank you so much!!! I love you to the moon and back 😘

      Delete
  6. Hey darl, this is so beautiful. Wish you get abundance of love and cherish every moment. God bless you and I love you more than anything 😍😘😘❤️πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ’ž

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real nice words....seems to be coming straight from the heart (or stomach is it ???). I would just say that whether it be a random act of kindness or a show of love....you will never need to THANK any of us for it...we do whatever we do out of love n respect towards you. Keep smiling always

    PS: this thank you message does not mean you will get extra dessert from us ok !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U made my day Karan!!! I know I don't need to thank you all for what I receive, but I feel it's important to acknowledge the love I receive. Kabhi Kabhi bol dena chahiye.. so I did. This was more to say I love you all too, although you may say that's necessary either.
      I love desserts, but I love you guys a little more than them and that's not changing whether you share your desserts with me or not.
      P.s keep giving me reasons to smile and I shall not stop smiling :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled