Your Life, Your Way

We watch a lot of thing everyday, but only a few of them manage to leave an impact and stay with us forever! The video adopts a funny method to tell us about the rules of the society and how it treats the people who try to bend them. The society is personified as a sadistic man who takes pleasure in bringing you down. The question here is - would you succumb to these rules or live life on your own terms. If you succumb, no doubt your life will be very easy, but will you still be happy? I doubt that! Resistance can make life hell but there's a greater chance you'll emerge victorious. Its time for you to take chance and bend the rules. I believe, there's no point living a life to make others happy. At the end of the day, you are the one who matters the most and if someone calls you selfish, I guess its okay to be selfish sometimes.

We must remember that all the things we enjoy today, are fruits of the efforts of people who rebel against the society. I'm not promoting total rejection of society. All I'm saying is dont fear to live your dreams because others may not like it, dont fear to say what you think because others may not agree with you, dont fear to be yourself.

A lot has been said about this in contemporary movies and videos like these. Despite this, there could be someone among us hesitating to be who they are. I'm doing my bit to bring the slightest change in their thought. I hope I could encourage you to bend the rules!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

To Everyone I Know