An Important Message!

We talk of development, modernity and metropolitan culture, but I guess this is limited only to the cloths and accessories of some men. A video that  put forward the ancient thought of a modern man, made me realize that there could be some men even today who hold on to conservative ideas of how a woman should be. Well, its time they change. If they are obstinate to remain like they are, they could be left alone. The video shows how a girl replies to the conservative suggestions of a guy who wishes to marry her. If you ask me, the idea of inferiority or equality of a woman depends more the kind of people around her and not the time period she lives in. I could speak more but I'm afraid I might kill the joke. So, enjoy the video but don't miss the message!    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

Have you been in love with a disabled person?