Fearing the unknown

 I take a walk through unfamiliarity everyday, fearing the unknown.

I step ahead carefully to ensure I don't damage anything around.

However, I'm always damaging, yet always surprised.

Perhaps, that's the only way to learn.

But what's the point of this lesson if I'm not coming back to this path again?

 


I don't remember walking any path twice. 

Maybe I did, but I just can't remember anything.

I look around in this uncertain journey 

Surprisingly, nobody else seemed to be bothered by unfamiliarity like I am.

Is it always going to be so uncertain?

I don't know.. 

I just walk on,  looking for some familiarity to hold on to.


Comments

  1. So poetic... unfamiliarity is a friend, one that keeps you alert and aware..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

The black spot that stays