What if..

What would you do if you got one day to live differently? I've been wondering about this and couldn't come to a concrete solution. What all do I want to change? Will one day be enough to enjoy the change or will I be greedy for more? Will I like the change or not? I don't know.. When I asked my friend about his opinion on my blog, he said "It's nice, but it's away from reality."
I always want an honest opinion about my work and I am glad I get it.. most of the time.
I can't completely disagree with him. I gave it a thought and I realized that maybe it's true. My blog is unreal probably because I am happier in my imagination. I can do whatever I want without the obstacles that confine my wishes in reality.
So this post, like the others, shall be far from reality. What all would I do? Take dance classes, go on a bike ride, wear that amazing dress and watch people's jaw drop, cook all the dishes I watch on Instagram and eat them
and lot of other things. Should I experience things again from the beginning of life or start from this moment? I'm unable to think of things I'd do, if I get to live differently. Maybe I can do some of these things even now, but the question is - do I really want to do these things or am I simply curious because I can't do some of these things? Because grass is always greener on the other side. I get these weird thoughts sometimes. I don't know what to do with them so I put them in my blog. What would you do if life gave you a second chance? It's okay, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone :p

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

The black spot that stays