Have you been in love with a disabled person?

 Living with cerebral palsy I always wondered why people never fell in love with me when everyone said I look soooooooooo pretty. Does it happen only in movies? 

Only married men seemed to have some interest in me so I couldn't take it any further obviously 🀣

So today I want ask my readers - have you ever been in love with a disabled person? 



I've had crushes, but it never seemed to go beyond that. Mom said I never responded properly to those who may have tried to make a romantic move. Maybe... But I could never be sure. So I thought it possibly happens only in movies. 

I've been people's inspiration a lot of times.. and honestly, I'm bored of that. Like Aishwarya Rai says "Mein kisi ki khwahish banna chahti hoon"

 Since I spoke about inclusion, getting jobs, making infrastructure wheelchair friendly all these years, I thought I'll ask you if you have ever been in love with, dated or married someone with any disability. If yes, I'd love to know your story... And probably hope to have a story of my own some day. If not, you're not alone. 😜

You're probably thinking "how single is she that she has written an entire blogpost about being single"🀣🀣🀣

Well I had to write something on International Day for Persons with Disabilities and I'm done with inspiring people to do good πŸ™  So tell me your love story! 

Comments

  1. I hope you have found someoneπŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet Abhay, I'm still waiting 😊 Thanks for stopping by πŸ™

      Delete
  2. I am also wheelchair user. I wonder if we could be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/mwlite/in/kruti-beesam-17b560b1

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met someone yesterday with cerebral palsy. We became friends very quick (i think). She has a boyfriend though, cooper. He's cute, cant complain. She isn't as cute as you are but beautiful inside. Felt the warmth while taking to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, thank you for the compliment. :) I'm really happy for your friend and I'm super happy to know a beautiful person like you. Thank you for reading my post. Take care 😊

      Delete
  6. If you have come to this page, please try and spend some more time reading this https://themighty.com/topic/cerebral-palsy/dating-person-cerebral-palsy
    It's not written by me but might help you if and when u become interested in someone like me. Recently someone said "I wish I had a disability so i could love you." I want to clarify that you don't need to be disabled. All you need is the capacity to love unconditionally. Rest is mentioned in the link above. Thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are no more single now and found the best person

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Special Post On A Special Day

Say no to infantilization of the differently abled

The black spot that stays